NOTE TO OUR LOYAL ARTISTS

NOTE TO OUR LOYAL ARTISTS It is with sadness we have decided to close the Take-a-Word challenge. Since Marie's passing nine months ago, we have continued to administer the three challenges (Take-a-Word, Three Muses, and Digitalmania), but we have a need to lessen the load a bit. We ask that our loyal followers here at Take-a-Word continue to share your talents at Three Muses or Digitalmania (which is a Flickr site). We are immensely grateful for your participation for the past ten years or so, and hope to see you there. The bee challenge will be the final challenge for Take-a-Word. Ann and Bev

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Proving that we aren't robots!

We are receiving quite a few comments regarding the necessity to prove that we aren't robots when leaving comments.  In the good old days this wasn't a problem but, since the format has changed to very difficult to read numbers and words (sometimes impossible,)  it sometimes  takes several attempts to get the code right.

If there is a possibility that you are willing to disable this function it would be much appreciated.  There doesn't seem to be a problem with spam for those bloggers who do not use the code check.  Thankyou!

6 comments:

  1. I whole-heartedly agree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have setup my blog to send me an email for every comment. If a comment happens to be spam, I remove it immediately. I probably had one or two spam comments in the past years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took myself out of showing up in a Google search in the setup part of Blogger. It seems to help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, I have trouble with reading the words and then just don't do it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray ! I agree with your post. It is a pain. Especially, when there are alternatives.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have reviewed my blog and have removed the word option; if anyone has a few minutes to spare, would you please visit my blog and give me feedback to make sure it is set up for easy access? I appreciate it.

    huntstrong.blogspot.com

    Also, how do I create an html in this message so my blog is a clickable link? I still can't find that info.

    ReplyDelete